Five Star Measurement has an immediate opening for an experienced Instrumentation and Electrical Technician in Windsor Colorado. Work shift is primarily day shift M-F, with on call duties as needed. This is a full time non-exempt hourly paid position.
The I&E Technician must be familiar with control logic PLC and electric motor controls with some pneumatic experience. Prefer a Journeyman Electrician.
Required essential functions include:
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the instrumentation and electrical systems associated with oil and natural gas production facilities, test sites, and wells.
• Review and analyze problems associated with electrical and instrumentation equipment.
• Maintain accurate records of daily activities, including critical safety and regulatory documentation as it pertains to instrumentation and electrical systems.
• Recognize potential hazards to operations and provide protection for both personnel and equipment.
• Ensure that operations conducted under your control or supervision complies with customer’s HSE policies and/or governing agencies.
• Work may require standing, stooping, walking, climbing, carrying instruments weighing up to 40 pounds, and wearing various personal protective equipment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
REQUIRED Experience • 2+ years of Field Tech/I&E Technician experience in the oil and gas industry or similar.
- Must be familiar with control logic PLC and electric motor controls with some pneumatic experience.
- Competent knowledge of various types of pumps and compressors driven mainly with electric motors.
- Competent in all areas and capable of handling most problems except those requiring engineering assistance.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office and production input programs;
- Must reside within 45 minute drive of field.
Five Star Measurement offers a competitive salary and medical/dental/vision and a generous paid time off policy.
Please send your resume to the reply email address. Phone calls and drop-in visits will not be entertained.Apply Now